Monday, May 11, 2015

Vanakkam Coimbatore

    I found our 3 bedroom house online(an apartment at Ramanathapuram),my in laws booked it for us.We landed in our in laws place for a night and then went to our new house to receive the packers and the movers.It took three days in a row for us to get the house settled in an order.I must appreciate my mother in law's zeal in the task without whom we couldn't have done it.On day four was the joining date for my Husband i woke up as soon as i heard the alarm in my mobile.According to human psychology we tend to chose to believe our alarms are wrong if the outside is not as bright as we expect it to be.I went back to sleep... in a few minutes or so heard the knock on my bedroom door (It was my mother in law).Somehow i believe boys who fall in love have this sixth sense in them to chose the girl who has a lot of common likes and dislikes with his mom rather than him, and my husband is no exception.My mother in law is a nature admirer just like me.She said " You wanted to find out how "Cool" is Coimbatore right?Come see for yourself"(looking at the balcony)I checked the clock and it was 6.10 am.When i looked out the balcony.....I couldnt see anything!It was mist....And it was beautiful.I fell in love with Coimbatore that day! 






No comments:

Post a Comment