There could be so many things in a city, but wherever we go(my husband and me) only look for places that serve yummy food...So here goes my top 12 favorite eat out places at Coimbatore out of the ones i have tried till now.We are vegetarians....so this might seem biased to the non veggies....anyways ...the top most in the list as far as i have considered include aspects like the taste,ambiance and service put together.As the scale moves down you could look at it as places that value money and serve reasonable quantity
I can give you the list of my favorites from each place.
12.Annapoorna- Serve fast and wait for u to eat fast...they are more like saravana bhavan of Coimbatore ;) my favorite here is badam halwa
11.Aryas --Serve on an acceptable speed,wait next to u hoping you leave...you can compare this to Anandha bhavan. We go here for my hubby's favorite-chilly parota
10.Haribhavanam--I have not been to the place but ordered when i used to work at Cross cut road.The quantity of meals is so much that two people can have a satisfying lunch from one serving.
9.Moti Mahal --North Indian,Serve non veg as well.I liked the lassi here
8.Thats y food--two words : Amazing mock-tails
7.Gravy--They serve non veg too. I loved the Mixed veg tandoori platter!
6.Green & Grains--Vegetarian food.My father in law's regular.He likes having brunch here whenever he is at Coimbatore officially
5.Bombay Brasserie--They serve non veg as well.The dessert i had here is what made me remember the place --Jalebi with rabdi.Oh yes....one more think i liked here was the flavor of mint and lemon in water.
4.Wok this way--They have non veg too.I like the veg momos here
3.Little Italy--My favorite cuisine is Italian.This place always give me a good feeling...lets just say,he takes me here to cheer me up ;) I love Cheese fondue here,other favorites are pasta,pizza and assorted crostinis
2.Afghan grill--I like this place more for the ambiance than the taste...the kebabs and tikkas are good.If you are looking up for a memorable evening with friends,i would suggest this place.
1.Cream centre--This place is my most favorite as they are so versatile.You can go here as a whole bunch with different kinds of taste buds...They serve only vegetarian(another reason why this is my favorite)--North Indian,South Indian,Chinese,Mexican,Italian...They have wonderful tummy pampering sizzlers here....
Hope this list helps you choose your favorite...
I can give you the list of my favorites from each place.
12.Annapoorna- Serve fast and wait for u to eat fast...they are more like saravana bhavan of Coimbatore ;) my favorite here is badam halwa
11.Aryas --Serve on an acceptable speed,wait next to u hoping you leave...you can compare this to Anandha bhavan. We go here for my hubby's favorite-chilly parota
10.Haribhavanam--I have not been to the place but ordered when i used to work at Cross cut road.The quantity of meals is so much that two people can have a satisfying lunch from one serving.
9.Moti Mahal --North Indian,Serve non veg as well.I liked the lassi here
8.Thats y food--two words : Amazing mock-tails
7.Gravy--They serve non veg too. I loved the Mixed veg tandoori platter!
6.Green & Grains--Vegetarian food.My father in law's regular.He likes having brunch here whenever he is at Coimbatore officially
5.Bombay Brasserie--They serve non veg as well.The dessert i had here is what made me remember the place --Jalebi with rabdi.Oh yes....one more think i liked here was the flavor of mint and lemon in water.
4.Wok this way--They have non veg too.I like the veg momos here
3.Little Italy--My favorite cuisine is Italian.This place always give me a good feeling...lets just say,he takes me here to cheer me up ;) I love Cheese fondue here,other favorites are pasta,pizza and assorted crostinis
2.Afghan grill--I like this place more for the ambiance than the taste...the kebabs and tikkas are good.If you are looking up for a memorable evening with friends,i would suggest this place.
1.Cream centre--This place is my most favorite as they are so versatile.You can go here as a whole bunch with different kinds of taste buds...They serve only vegetarian(another reason why this is my favorite)--North Indian,South Indian,Chinese,Mexican,Italian...They have wonderful tummy pampering sizzlers here....
Hope this list helps you choose your favorite...












No comments:
Post a Comment