Sunday, May 10, 2015

Self realisation ;)

                                          I was born and brought up in Chennai and knew no place better than i did Chennai.When my husband announced that we were moving to Coimbatore for good.I was going through all kinds of divergent feelings.I had been to Coimbatore before but not really seen it around.I am an architect who had been here for site visits where my company had the courtesy to arrange a vehicle to pick me up from my accommodation to drop me at the site by every morning and vice versa by every evening--that is how much i knew Coimbatore.I did like the hospitality and politeness of 'Coimbatoreans',..the way they address even young children with respect , come out of their way to help strangers when in need.But as far as i knew-- as an outgoing person i felt the place was lacking destinations from a hang out point of view compared to Chennai. I was a little devastated to hear my husband when he said he wished to settle at Coimbatore.Since that day i made up my mind that no matter what, i will have to get used to the city and start loving what i have to enjoy in this city.Its been one and a half years then and after all its been quite an interesting and memorable phase of my life.
                                          I am a very chirpy person in nature and my husband is a level headed kind of character, so you would understand as time goes on, that this combination is what that makes things interesting for us,I have found ways to have fun my own way, Of course with my husband. When i was talking to one of my friends once about the places here and how much i had an enjoying experience being there i heard from her that she knew little about things and was surprised to find out that i have explored well.This conversation i had with her brought the thought to my mind to start a blog about Coimbatore.Somehow i have started having a belonging feeling here and felt that now i can help people who are new here to explore the city by sharing my experiences and information that i gathered being new here.


WELCOME!!! :)

    

No comments:

Post a Comment